Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight against Jon Jones at UFC 145
Jon Jones or Rashad Evans?
Local journalists and fans can interact with "Suga" in a public living in the Shannan's Sports Bar restaurant in Guaynabo on Thursday March 29 at 8:30 pm ET on Friday 30th and then will display a practice in the Training Zone in the same city, beginning at 12:30 pm ET.
"I am very honored to represent the UFC in this visit to Puerto Rico. I am excited the truth. This will be my first visit to Puerto Rico, but I heard that is a very cute and very nice people. I am very happy to meet all the fans of the island. The pass very well, "said Evans.
The Ultimate Fighting Championship ® will return to Atlanta with a championship card at Philips Arena on 21 April.
Heavyweight champion Jon "Bones" Jones will defend his crown in the main event against Rashad Evans archrival.
This event marks the UFC return to the city since the September 6, 2008, about 15,000 fans filled the arena to watch the knockout Rashad Evans on Chuck Liddell at UFC 88.
"The fans in Atlanta sent me tweets constantly insisting again and again to bring the UFC back to his city," said UFC President Dana White.
"For Atlanta ... the UFC is back with the star's fastest rising in the UFC, Jon Jones, defending his crown," he said.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
04/01 - 04/08
- Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imp...
- Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight ag...
- The UFC aficionado oldest is 88 and lives in Las V...
- Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alist...
- Djokovic wins his third title with solvency in Mia...
- Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
- Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lott...
- Kobe Bryant blames "basketball gods" of their Cana...
- The Christian image is better than Messi
- The thorn stuck Leo Messi
- Closed London 2012 soccer
- CR7 conquers the kingdom with a prodigious party
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (12)