Wednesday, April 4, 2012
Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lottery
The NBA was not immune to this madness and the most significant case was that of the Washington Wizards player Chris Singleton . The rookie selected in the eighteenth position of the last draft used his Twitter account to make public its bid: $ 10,000 in lottery. The guard wins a figure close to a million and a half in his first year in the NBA and considered a good investment to buy lottery tickets, "was either this or spend it at clubs."
Throughout the week was in charge of defending its financial operation. As reported by Yahoo, Singler had to go to several stores to buy all the tickets, because there were not enough in one. There were three WINNERS with the numbers 2-4-23-38-46 and the 'megabola' 23, divided the spoils, unfortunately for him, was not the acertante from the combination. The player himself said in the social networks that had won something (normal after the investment), but did not know the exact amount because I had not checked the tickets.
Singleton has started 38 games with averages of 22.1 minutes, 3.5 rebounds and 4.8 points per game.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
04/01 - 04/08
- Juan Manuel Lopez will appeal the one-year ban imp...
- Rashad Evans visit Puerto Rico before his fight ag...
- The UFC aficionado oldest is 88 and lives in Las V...
- Junior Dos Santos spoke about his fight with Alist...
- Djokovic wins his third title with solvency in Mia...
- Ferrer: "I have no obligation or pressure added"
- Chris Singleton: The rookie spent $ 10,000 in lott...
- Kobe Bryant blames "basketball gods" of their Cana...
- The Christian image is better than Messi
- The thorn stuck Leo Messi
- Closed London 2012 soccer
- CR7 conquers the kingdom with a prodigious party
- ▼ 04/01 - 04/08 (12)