Friday, March 2, 2012
Ferrari and manages to mock race
Mark Webber also made something of a long run, but got into the box after each stint long.
Button and McLaren dominated for much of the day until Grosjean , his Lotus, snatched the fastest time. He did it thanks to perform a qualification test, ie to only four laps on soft tires and low fuel. They have increased the support of the front suspension of the car, which was where was the problem that prevented participation in previous training.
1 Lotus 1m23.252s Grosjean (73 laps)
2 Button McLaren 1m23.510s 0258 (64)
Perez Sauber 1m23.820s March 0568 (118)
April 0578 Webber Red Bull 1m23.830s (102)
5 Rosberg Mercedes 1m23. 0740 992s (128)
June 0964 Vergne Toro Rosso 1m24.216s (113)
7 Di Resta Force India 1m24.305s 1053 (98)
Ferrari Massa 1m24.318s August 1066 (105)
September 1624 Petrov 1m24.876s Caterham (123)
2335 1m25.587s 10 Maldonado Williams (58)
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
02/26 - 03/04
- The Mexican Marquez announced his retirement at ye...
- Verdasco in the semifinals after eliminating Almag...
- Again Federer
- No surprises in Dubai
- Objective: London
- The 72 records of Wilt Chamberlain, the man unbeat...
- Alonso leaves a good feeling in the morning
- Rossi: "We are worse"
- Ferrari and manages to mock race
- Withdraw a notice of Pepe Reina for his alleged ra...
- The Madrid is unfazed by Mourinho's journey
- The left is Marcelo
- ▼ 02/26 - 03/04 (12)