Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

War begins UFC 145: Jones and Evans warmed his match

In five weeks to reach its peak and the most bitter rivalry in the UFC long since the days of Chuck Liddell and Tito Ortiz.

In the main event of UFC 145, the champion of the semicompletos Jon "Bones" Jones will clash with another former champion of the category, "Suga" Rashad Evans.

Jones has never been knocked down in his UFC career, while Evans has so far failed in its forecast to bring the canvas to a rival.

This is one of the most anticipated fights in a long time. The UFC 145 will take place on April 21 at the Phillips Arena in Atlanta, Georgia.

Beforehand, and we got a taste of what you both think.


Jon 'Bones' Jones, UFC Light Heavyweight champion.

"Defending my title will be the biggest fight the UFC in many a ñ you. Sports fans around the world will have to see this card because it will be a war in every sense of the word. "

"My opponent and I have a well documented history. He thinks he knows everything that could show, but there are many things that have changed since he left the gym to do a ñ o.

I am a very different fighter who trained with him. I hope that you are ready to see and feel the difference. "
"One of my goals now is to be considered one of the greats of the UFC. I feel this is my time, I must remain the UFC Light Heavyweight champion. Winning this fight and defeating four former champions in a row may get in your way to achieving that goal. "

"I was able to shut him many of my opponents in the last twelve months. Some said that I could not defeat a legend and I did. Others said they could not take a punch and I did. Now, some say I have problems with someone who knows me well. All are wrong. Let's wait and see what I'll do the next April 21. "

"Suga" Rashad Evans, heavyweight title contender the UFC.

"I know I will beat Jon Jones. He can talk about the improvements he has made, but there are things you can not change ever. The fighter is a high, long and thin, but I'm going to attack the inside, to unleash all my artillery. I'm going to knock down and then I will grind to hit flush with floor. At this stage of my career I can knock down any and then mercilessly beat him. "

"I know all about him, about his coaches and his camp. I might even tell you what is doing in the gym now. He is in the same room, doing the same things and with the same people. But I'm in a different environment. I know what I learn, I have to mix and change. Jon has no idea what I do every night. "

"I have the advantage of the mind as well. He is not for me "the unbeatable champion Jon Jones." I know who Jon really nervous the guy ask me how to dress, such as walking or fighting. I know how you react when things do not go as he expects, how to manage mentally. "

"I have been in these situations before when mixed emotions especially against guys like Bisping (Michael) and Rampage (Jackson). Jon has never faced such situations and now live with a fighter like me. I know I'll take my title back at UFC 145. "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon