Pages

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson says his next fight will be the last in UFC

Former light heavyweight champion, Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, said his next fight will be the last of his career, as mentioned in a tweet :

"I'll fight anyone put in front of me, as I have always done, but it will be my last fight in the UFC. I have other things in mind. '

Rampage at UFC 144 lost to Ryan Bader in Japan, where this gladiator wrote stories and built a great legend in the former Pride. His training for this last game was full of injuries and Jackson said he knew he would lose.

After his loss to Rashad Evans, his record was 2-2, with wins over Lyoto Machida and Matt Hamill. Now add two consecutive defeats, before Jon Jones and Ryan Bader.

It is unclear who will face in his next fight, but being the last of his UFC career, expected to give a chance to be measured again to Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua, who lost in 2005.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon