Former light heavyweight champion, Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson, said his next fight will be the last of his career, as mentioned in a tweet :
"I'll fight anyone put in front of me, as I have always done, but it will be my last fight in the UFC. I have other things in mind. '
Rampage at UFC 144 lost to Ryan Bader in Japan, where this gladiator wrote stories and built a great legend in the former Pride. His training for this last game was full of injuries and Jackson said he knew he would lose.
After his loss to Rashad Evans, his record was 2-2, with wins over Lyoto Machida and Matt Hamill. Now add two consecutive defeats, before Jon Jones and Ryan Bader.
It is unclear who will face in his next fight, but being the last of his UFC career, expected to give a chance to be measured again to Mauricio 'Shogun' Rua, who lost in 2005.
Subscribe Now: Feed Icon
03/18 - 03/25
- Cain Velasquez vs Frank Mir at UFC 146 in the same...
- Quinton 'Rampage' Jackson says his next fight will...
- War begins UFC 145: Jones and Evans warmed his mat...
- Azarenka was shown to Sharapova in the final at In...
- Federer adds his fourth title at Indian Wells
- Safin: "I'm busy 24 hours, as in tennis"
- Nadal: "I do not accept that label as doping"
- Messi, Barcelona's living legend
- CR99 want to get to 100
- The collector of goals
- Kaka: "We have an advantage but not so much"
- ▼ 03/18 - 03/25 (11)