Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Messi: "Someday I'll be world champion"


Leo Messi in an interview in the magazine of the AFA, said he is convinced that someday win a World Cup, "My dream is to become world champion and win the Copa America. This is what I need and I am sure I I will."

The 'Flea' also commented that "I do not feel beholden to anyone. I must not prove anything. I am one of the team and want the best for Argentine football. We are growing," he said.

The Barcelona, ​​yes, it does not compare to the Argentina team with Barcelona: "It's not worth comparing. Barça is the best team in the world, is the result of work of many years with the same classmates. Selection , however, has not achieved the results lately have wished. There were many technical and started from scratch, "said the 10 of Argentina.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon