Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

Antonio Cassano FULL LETTER

Antonio Cassano has issued a letter of thanks to Milan's official website for all those who have been close to him during these days of uncertainty about the serious malformation suffered by the Italian international in his heart, which was operated on last Friday.

The institutions and persons listed include Real Madrid with Florentino Perez and Jose Mourinho. The white outfit jumped onto the field last Sunday against Osasuna with a shirt that read 'Forza Cassano' ('Force Cassano'), and a message on the scoreboard.

Antonio Cassano FULL LETTER

"Dear friends, I wanted to express my personal gratitude and that of my family for their extraordinary affection shown me these days. Difficulty and sorrow have been mitigated by many demonstrations of closeness arrivals from all over the world. President Silvio Berlusconi, Adriano Galliani, Massimiliano Allegri, doctors Tavana and Mazzoni, the coaching staff, my teammates and the entire Milan have always been at my side: thanks to them and great faith in the doctors who have treated me had cured, I have faced with courage this "injury", as distinct from those that occasionally we have the players.

A special hug for all those who have encouraged me and made me feel an important man from outside the Milan Polyclinic or through so many messages. I would like to dedicate a huge thanks to all the Real Madrid in particular the president Florentino Perez and coach Jose Mourinho.

Now afrontaré a period of rest at home, always next to the television monitor to my Milan, the Italian and unfortunately, the tragic situation of Genoa, a city close to my heart and know that soon overcome the problems of these days . So will I and I promise I will return all the field as soon as possible "

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Blog Archive